|Version 1 (modified by rtoy, 19 months ago)|
F2CL comes with many examples of converting Fortran code to Lisp. Look in the packages directory for the examples. Included packages are:
- colnew - Boundary-value problems for ODEs
- fishpack - Solve separable elliptic PDEs
- hompack - Solves non-linear systems of equations by homotopy methods.
- minpack - Solves non-linear equations and non-linear least squares problems
- odepack - Initial value problem for ODEs
- quadpack - Numerical integration
- TOMS 419 - Zeroes of a complex polynomial
- TOMS 715 - Numerical evaluation of Special functions
- TOMS 717 - Max- and quasi-likelihood estimation in non-linear regression
These packages are not officially a part of F2CL. They are packages used to test F2CL.