- 09:09 Changeset [b1d9be467f5f44383a356a4a11a04a64f0f29402] by
- Add implementation for tan(x) using duplication. Includes Lentz' …
- 11:54 Changeset [bcb0aded33f57a2ea901fdcc43fdfd88e8dff17b] by
- Update the versions.
- 09:55 Changeset [0a607f3a6a6297597ae2a6c9896844803d42a6d9] by
- Switch to using atan-qd/taylor as the default atan implementation. …
- 09:55 Changeset [b9a21f1f536aec53c186e4a8d40d75f9d6918bb1] by
- Implement a new atan method that is 21 times faster. The new method uses …
- 09:55 Changeset [793166a087afffde87c6d12a509069316884fd44] by
- Reduce size of the atan partition and node tables by half. qd-const.lisp: …
- 09:55 Changeset [4d09f5a39889e782bef99e2dda6d0d38327fa9f4] by
- Fix atan/taylor bug and add atan2/taylor. qd-fun.lisp: o Fix issue with …
- 20:53 Changeset [3c136f7ca5106ab99c95ffbc18a2b8c70d007342] by
- Clean up rem-pi/2. o Remove old version o Update new version to skip …
- 20:11 Changeset [6e6d810e0e1e9064dba180f758cad56a31877f1f] by
- Update the version.
- 17:04 Ticket #3 (incomplete-gamma-tail very slow near the negative real axis) closed by
- fixed: This appears to have been fixed at some point. It's no longer slow for …
- 17:02 Ticket #2 (Gamma not accurate) closed by
- fixed: I think this is fixed. Spot checks show that the results are accurate.
- 10:49 UsingOct edited by
- 10:47 BuildingOct edited by
- 10:41 Ticket #5 ((sin +pi+) should not be zero) closed by
- fixed: commit 6127a79e0d6300bc7ac7754190fbd559d00e7401 Author: Raymond Toy …
- 10:41 Changeset [6127a79e0d6300bc7ac7754190fbd559d00e7401] by
- Fix ticket:5 o Implement better pi reduction and also always do pi …
- 10:27 Ticket #5 ((sin +pi+) should not be zero) created by
- Since +pi+ is not the mathematical pi, (sin +pi+) cannot be zero. This is …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.