Version 6 (modified by rtoy, 2 years ago)
- Obtain a copy of Oct. Currently that means from the git repository
http://common-lisp.net/r/projects/oct/oct.git, but also see the
for more links. The CVS repository is still available,
but it is no longer used.
- Get a copy of ASDF2, if your lisp doesn't already have it. (The
easiest way to get ASDF2 is probably to use
- (load "oct.asd"), or make sure oct.asd is in some place where ASDF2 can find it.
- (asdf:oos 'asdf:load-op "oct") will compile up everything.
- (asdf:oos 'asdf:test-op "oct") will compile and run some
simple tests. All tests should pass. You will need a copy of RT for
this to work. The easiest way to get RT is to use quicklisp.
Download in other formats: