Welcome to CL-XML
CL-XML is a collection of Common LISP modules for data stream parsing and serialization according to the "Extensible Markup Language" and anscilliary standards. The modules perform parsing and serialization between XML, XML Query, and XML Path expressions and DOM-compatible CLOS instances. The XML processor includes a conformant, validating, namespace-aware model-based parser. It supports, in particular, namespace-aware DTD-based validation. The XPATH module comprises LISP bindings for the XML Path library, an S-expression-based namespace-aware path model, and a macro-based path model compiler which implements an XPATH-algebra. The XQUERY module comprises LISP bindings for the XML Query library, an S-expression-based query model which incorporates the XPATH facilities, and a macro-based query compiler. The base CLOS model implements the XML Query Data Model in a class hierarchy which presents an Infoset compatible programming interface.
- Project Home - we're attempting to move to cl-net for Subversion/Trac? capabilities, but the main site is still here
- Howto - hints on how to load cl-xml, work with XML documents, and even implement simple RPC.
Here at common-lisp.net
- Subversion Repository
- SBCL testing branch - Brad got the lib to load and be moderately useful in SBCL 0.9.8.
- Project Admin & Original Author - James Anderson
- Developer (well, helping with cl-net) - Brad Anderson <brad@…>