|Version 10 (modified by rtoy, 4 years ago) (diff)|
Welcome to F2CL
F2CL is a Fortran to Common Lisp converter that can convert Fortran 77 (with some extensions) to Common Lisp.
Quick Start to Using F2CL
First, you need to load f2cl. This can be done simply with
(asdf:oos 'asdf:load-op :f2cl)
assuming that asdf can find f2cl.asd.
Once F2CL is loaded, you can convert a Fortran file to Lisp using
This will convert the Fortran code in src.f and place the translation in src.lisp.
Or you can convert and compile the result using
This does the conversion and then calls COMPILE-FILE to compile the resulting Lisp code.
F2CL comes with many examples of converting Fortran code to Lisp. Look in the packages directory for the examples. Included packages are:
- colnew - Boundary-value problems for ODEs
- fishpack - Solve separable elliptic PDEs
- hompack - Solves non-linear systems of equations by homotopy methods.
- minpack - Solves non-linear equations and non-linear least squares problems
- odepack - Initial value problem for ODEs
- quadpack - Numerical integration
- TOMS 419 - Zeroes of a complex polynomial
- TOMS 715 - Numerical evaluation of Special functions
- TOMS 717 - Max- and quasi-likelihood estimation in non-linear regression
These packages are not officially a part of F2CL. They are packages used to test F2CL.
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- TracSupport -- Trac Support
For a complete list of local wiki pages, see TitleIndex.